LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 850-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
Due to the expansion of services and new clients, we are looking for a:
Linux Administrator with PostgreSQL Knowledge
Desired skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of systems and database administration
- Experience with PostgreSQL (preferred) or MySQL database administration – accepted candidate would be in-depth trained into PostgreSQL database administration
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL configuration, deployment, clustering, troubleshooting, tuning, monitoring and management
- Knowledge of bash and perl shell scripting
- Knowledge of modern source control system like Git is a plus
- Experience with monitoring software (Zabbix, Nagios) is a plus
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (Amazon, OpenStack, etc.) is a plus
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- University degree or graduate
- Reference: vMtJnG5m1kTBB_z4XzGLtMoMqSu4OalleG3oHd3ujtw.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze, log, track and resolve software matters of significance pertaining to connectivity issues, servers and applications so to meet business needs
- Support the cloud platform and infrastructure: installation, configuration of computing, network management and storage resources in the cloud
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning
- Install, test, upgrade and configure system files and services to enhance performance
- Perform regular system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for administration tasks
- Assist in the planning, documentation, and implementation of various systems
- Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Private health insurance
- Fun, informal and supportive work atmosphere
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: 25.05.2017.