Local IT Technician - Ubisoft
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment. with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence, with the main expertise in PC. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented individuals who are just as passionate about gaming as you are!
The Local IT Technician is responsible for delivering on-site support on the hardware and software used Ubisoft employees and when need be he also delivers basic training to end users.
- Offering on-site support to end users on hardware (workstations and printers) and standard software (Windows OS, office pack)
- Ensuring Security team’s best practices are applied on all workstations
- Building and installing the new employees work environment
- Ensuring proper meeting room configuration
- Interacting with external vendors regarding repair of hardware
- Delivering one-on-one or group classroom technical training to employees
- Gathering employee satisfaction ratings through ticket surveys
- Being proactive, identifying and communicating potential improvement to his manager
- Ensuring the proper follow-up on issues and requests
- Updating the knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems
- Carrying out all other related tasks
- College diploma in Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- MCSE, MCSA or MCP certification is an asset
- 2+ years of experience in technical support to end users
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Expertise in PC and laptop support and latest hardware news
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Good knowledge of networking, cabling
- Good knowledge of SMS, Active Directory
- Knowledge of multimedia equipment is an asset
- Scripting ability (batch files, VBScript, PowerShell) is an asset
- Knowledge of agile methodologies is an asset
- Mac OS X knowledge is an asset
- Great sense of customer service
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
- Opportunity to work and learn from most technically gifted people in gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.