Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
Ardagh Group Belgrade www.ardaghgroup.com looking for candidate position of:
Logistics Coordinator Europe
- Coordinate activities in logistics group function and business with regards to packaging and warehousing
- Aligning production facilities, regional sales offices and group logistics regarding control of material flows,packaging stock levels and management of shortage situations
- Prepare and coordinate planning and budgeting process for packaging, price management for road freight
- Prepare regular and accurate logistic reports
- Participate in problem-solving activities to identify, log and prioritize problem areas
- Lead and participate in projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- University Degree –Logistic or comparable area preferred
- Minimum 3 years of business experience in logistic, haulage or disposition
- Fluency in English is a must
- Competency in SAP and Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Project Management knowledge or relevant experience is a plus
- Understanding of LEAN and CI procedures
- Organized and Detailed-oriented with high analytical capability
- Good communication skills, initiative and dedication to work
- Result Focused and able to deal with different tasks and situations
- Customer focused
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs , Job Order #2553
Deadline for applications: 09.12.2017.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.