Logistics Project Coordinator
Supports projects with logistics activities in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- Collects all data related to logistics and add them to ERP system
- Tracks all expected shipments to ensure that everything is available for planned work orders
- Informs the team of all potential supply problems that will affect the production plan and proposes solutions
- Manages the proto and pre-serial supplies in accordance with the objectives
- Takes responsibility for customer requests regarding packing/labeling/shipping, EDI, accessing portals etc.
- Collaborates with project managers and communicates status of the actions within Supply chain department
- Participates in the development of prototype production
- Ensures that all transport is reserved on time in order to minimize costs
- Communicates with customers to confirm transport methods and evaluates delivery dates
- University degree in Economic field
- Experience in automotive industry is advantage
- Professional experience within ERP System
- Fluency in English
- Advanced PC skills
- The ability to work under pressure, good communication skills
For more information about NORMA Group please visit: normagroup.com
NORMA Group SEE, Batinska 94, Subotica, Serbia
Deadline for applications: 05.12.2019.