Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 36 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $16.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #174 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 135,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
Experience and Education Required:
- Preferably University degree
- Previous work experience in Supply Chain field, specially one of following:
- Purchasing or
- Logistics – warehouse, material management, inventory control and similar
- Reference: B0ymQRbno8qD48iBdztkKiFwBqHqhn9aEt-2Ub0JkEs.
- Fluency in English
- Advanced level of computer skills (specially Excel)
- Team work, tenacity, self control
- Active person, motivated and continuous improvement oriented, availability for change
- Synthesis and analytical capacity, initiative
- Communicative person, perseverance and ambitious
Deadline for applications: 06.05.2017.