Logistics specialist, Novi Sad
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 38 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $16.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #151among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 156,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
We are searching for young professionals to join our team!
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Participates in different logistics projects
- Purchasing of raw materials for production
- Communications with customers and transport organization
- Maintaining logistics databases linked with purchasing of raw materials, inventory, stock, transport of finished goods
- Providing support to existing logistics teams
- Reference: 0x_ZGUJRVb5mdjDsiKgkqiLypQQQ31WD43smFRPMKQk.
- University degree, preferably in technical or economics field
- Previous experience not needed
- Advanced English
- German knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office, specially Excel
- Capacity for team work and proactivity
- Good communication skills