LotusFlare is a product company with engineering offices in Silicon Valley, Belgrade and Kiev. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack.
LotusFlare, founded by early product and growth staff from Facebook, is backed by leading investors including Social Capital and Google Ventures. LotusFlare provides a platform for telecom operators to create a 100% digital customer experience where subscribers can choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs and devices, track shipping, choose and purchase plans, discover and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service. LotusFlare also provides a Growth platform to drive user acquisition, engagement and monetization on digital products. LotusFlare's clients include leading companies such as Verizon Wireless, Telenor, Ooredoo, Singtel, Maxis, Globe, LinkedIn and Skype.
LotusFlare values designers who are interested in beautifully crafted & fully functional digital projects. We are looking for a passionate and determined person who will work closely with our team of developers and designers. If you are interested in creating amazing digital experiences, know how to convey your messages, enjoy design talks and problem-solving - give us a shout.
We ask for a lot, but we also offer a lot!
We are looking for:
- Creating delightful UX/UI
- Clearly articulating design decisions to clients and internal teams
- Testing and validating design decisions
- Creating wireframes
- Creating interactive prototypes
- Creating top-notch mockups
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in digital design on software projects
- Experience in designing both web and mobile applications
- Experience with making wireframes
- Understanding of UX processes and methodologies
- Understanding of mobile platform differences and interaction patterns
- Experience with creating brand identities
- Basic research and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Teamwork and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with animation
- Experience with design systems
CV & portfolio (must!)
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is in the heart of the city providing besides great colleagues also good access to public transport, amazing views and everything to make you enjoy the time in the office.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to leading industry experts in the cloud native infrastructure domain.
Deadline for applications: 28.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!