LotusFlare raspisuje oglas za poziciju Android Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Who are we?
We are LotusFlare. We build the next-gen software stack for telco operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business. Our applications and SDKs impact millions of users, helping them have a fully digitalized experience as mobile subscribers and take charge of their expenses. Using our applications, users are able to choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs and devices, track shipping, choose and purchase plans, discover and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service.
We are looking for top notch Android engineers to join us and help us disrupt the telco industry!
Belgrade, Novi Sad
Does this apply to you?
- You firmly believe in code review as an integral part of writing rock solid, high quality code.
- You cover your code with tests.
- You master git, in and out of console.
- You make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable and well documented.
- You know your way around design patterns.
- You enjoy problem solving where you apply your knowledge of various data structures and algorithms.
- You have a strong passion for mobile apps and you challenge yourself to get to know more of Android, day by day.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge to other people and learning from them as well.
- You are able to well argument your estimations and technical decisions.
And maybe even this?
- You have experience with CLEAN architecture.
- You have experience with various Android testing frameworks.
- You have experience with RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit.
- You have experience with Kotlin.
Awesome! Check out your typical day at LotusFlare:
- Your day starts with you checking out pull requests and doing code reviews
- You work on your assigned tasks making sure you are on schedule
- You closely collaborate with our UX/UI team to execute pixel-perfect design
- You closely collaborate with our backend team, making sure you deliver the most optimal user experience for our apps.
- You closely collaborate with your teammates, asking questions or providing answers all the time
- You take ownership of the code you write.
Liked it so far? Good. Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Paid lunch
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Company stock options
- Trainings and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Top of the class engineers to learn from and work with
Sounds challenging? Apply!
Deadline for applications: 14.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno