LotusFlare’s mission is to make mobile internet more accessible. We are founded by early Product and Growth team executives from Facebook, and backed by world leading VCs including Google Ventures, Social Capital, SV Angels, Macquarie Capital, and other marquee investors We partner with some of the greatest institutions in the world including Linkedin, Supercell, Skype, Verizon Wireless, Singtel, Telenor.
We are looking for:
As an Android Engineer, you would collaborate with UX designers to create a rich app experience & execute pixel-perfect designs. You would collaborate with backend engineers to ensure a fast & effective experience for our users. You would own release and quality assurance of the app, automated testing infrastructure & app analytics.
We've developed a platform that integrates with mobile client side library and apps along with mobile network carrier systems. The mobile engineer would be responsible for further developing features and building test infrastructure for the mobile client.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Proven working experience with designing and developing mobile applications
- Experience with Java and Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with network communication
- Good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol
- Experience with concurrency, multithreading, or asynchronous programming
- Experience with Android Studio and UI testing
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We offer flexible working hours, lunch, fun startup environment. Dynamic improvement, cross-functional teams, the possibility for learning new technologies.
You will receive a compensation package consisting of salary, performance bonus, and equity in the parent U.S. company.
Deadline for applications: 12.04.2018.