WE ARE HIRING
TRAINER EXPERT IN RETAIL
As a part of Retail Department Trainer Expert is responsible for building, developing and delivering training and capability improvement strategy and program for our Retail network, with the aim to help service station teams and partners to improve performance and provide higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute training and coaching strategies and plans to improve the service and sales quality at all Retail levels.
- Ensure that our Service Station staff are trained and equipped with the knowledge and practical skills to achieve sales targets and the promised service level.
- Assess the skills and knowledge within the network and determine the training needs.
- Develop set of measurement criteria. Measure and analyze the efficiency of training results.
- Report and present the commercial success of all training initiatives.
- Cooperate with other stakeholders in the identification of skills and capabilities improvement, training requirements, tailored to business needs.
- Manage and contribute to the design, development and production of training materials, documents and manuals, ensure consistency and quality of content and delivery.
- Provide coaching and development activities to the Partners, Area Managers and Service Station staff to ensure effective implementation of all new and existing training programs.
- Assist with the induction and training for new service station openings; follows through post service station openings to identify any immediate training needs and provides the appropriate training.
- Manages and maintains training information and data within the database for training reporting.
Requirements and Candidate’s profile:
- University or College of Social science
- 6.1 or 6.2 level of qualification
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills - ability to prioritize
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Result orientation
- Business knowledge
- Customer orientation
- Work Experiences
- Experience of designing, developing and delivering training programs.
- Experience in retail organization with focus on customer service selling skills would be an advantage.
- Professional competences
- Developed coaching skills
- Knowledge and understanding of retail operations
- Conducting training needs analysis
- IT skills
- Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet
- Serbian: Fluent
- English: Fluent
- Driving licence (category B)
- Preparedness for frequent traveling
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Great working conditions within motivating international environment
- Amazing opportunity to participate in the growth of the office in Belgrade
- Opportunities for advancement
- Very friendly and dynamic young team
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY on following link.
Be careful - deadline is 08.06.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be informed, that your application will be recorded in a central database, and might be used for later possible positions. If you are interested only in this position, and refuse to be registered in the database, please confirm it in a written form
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno