WE ARE HIRNG
Special Products Sales Representative
Responsible for sale of Special Products Group as well as market surveys, conclusion of contracts with customers and care for service users.
- Carry out the market analysis in order to find potential customers in the delegated territory;
- Identify and find ways to access possible wholesale customers for Special Products
- Contact customers, handle or participate in negotiations, conclude or participate in conclusion of sales contracts.
- Manage customer relations; monitor and control performance of customer’s financial obligations; handle customer complaints, resolve issues; collect relevant information on customers.
- Prepares sales reports and statements at the request of the Special Products Line Manager.
- Collect, manage and provide relevant market information in order to support, execute and evaluate optimal sales strategy.
- Reference: AY8XEwg8-2sReWvwdDZgUJhHxhVI4QZWPWW4dBgwzpI.
Requirements and Candidate’s profile:
- Education: University degree
- Skills: Sales and negotiation skills,Technical knowledge about the products, of the procedures of import/export, re-export and transport of products (rail and road transport)
- Experiences needed: Minimum 1 year of experience
- Professional competences: Communication skills; work habits; creativity; A team player with the desire to take the initiative; organizational skills;
- IT skills: Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet.
- Language: English Fluent.
- Other: Driving licence (category B)
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Great working conditions within motivating international environment
- Amazing opportunity to participate in the growth of MOL in Serbian market
- Opportunities for professional development
- Very friendly and dynamic young team
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY on following link
Be careful – deadline for application is 01.05.2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be informed, that your application will be recorded in a central database, and might be used for later possible positions. If you are interested only in this position, and refuse to be registered in the database, please confirm it in a written form.