Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Machining development during production start-up (from drawing to machined product)
- Defining machines, tools and processes for machining area
- Defining people profiles, recruiting, training and tracking machining operators
- Training production staff how to properly use tools and machines after its implementation in production environment
- Creating necessary documentation for controlling processes and tracking production status (working instructions, visualizations, productivity reporting)
- Defining and optimizing machining area layout
- Analyzing data from production, quality or own sources in order to define proper actions
- Defining, tracking and reporting capacity through work orders
- Defining and optimizing CNC programs for milling and turning machines
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in machining and CNC machine programming
- Experience in implementation of new products and optimization of current production
- Production leadership experience: leading groups of people in production, knows how to track production performance and is able to perform capacity and line balancing
- Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office: generate pivot tables and charts, perform data analytics from production data)
- Proficiency in English
- Proven coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong professional ethics
- Self-determined, initiative and results oriented person
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 14.11.2018.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.