Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the maintenance team performs the activities of Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- Monitor, evaluate, and actively work to improve response time for equipment in downtime
- Maintain machines and tools in condition to achieve the maximum productivity of plant
- Carry out analysis of the causes of failure and their removal to prevent recurrence
- Direct and expedite repairs to keep downtime at a minimum, diagnose malfunctions and determine nature and extent of repairs
- Ensure the safety of subordinate employees during work related to maintenance
- Reporting to Maintenance Manager
- Reference: Oci-QqFuM78Cy7U5Oi_z98cOR14ln8GCh2kJ2HkpasE.
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree
- Strong technical knowledge of all facility systems
- Previous work as experience in maintenance supervisor ( minimum 2 years)
- Knowledge of basic issues of 5S Workplace Organization, Autonomous Maintenance, Professional Maintenance and Health & Safety and Performance Management
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - advanced level
- Knowledge of problem solving methods
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- Experience in automotive industry will be considered as advantage
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.