Hutchinson is a French company whit more than 160 years long tradition with operations in 25 countries across Europe, Asia and America. It is a global leader in vibration control, fluid management and sealing technologies. Our products such as anti-vibration mounts, seals, hoses, elbow connections, and cast and molded rubber parts improve comfort and safety in a variety of markets. Today, these solutions are found throughout the world, in automobiles, planes, high-speed railcars, rockets and submarines. Due to further development of our business activities we are searching candidates for the position of
Maintenance Warehouse Responsible
- To organize all jobs in warehouse of spear parts in maintenance department (material flow, inventory)
- To keep updated evidence of entry and exit of goods/spear parts
- Take care about preventive maintenance plan and working orders for reparing machines
- Closing machine orders for reparing machines in time
- Responsibility for the inventory accuracy in warehouse (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Education: minimum high school
- College degree will be advantage
- Work experience in managing people minimum 1 year
- Desirable experience in multinational companies in warehouse managing
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of computer work
- High communicational and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
We are offering you a challenging work environment and an opportunity for further professional development. If you desire a dynamic position and stimulating work conditions please submit your CV in English language. Only selected candidates will be informed about the further course of the contest. We thank the other candidates for trust and application.
By your application for employment at Hutchinson d.o.o. you agree that your personal data will be used for the purpose of selecting candidates. Hutchinson d.o.o. retains the confidentiality of personal data, and guarantees that it will not be used for other purposes.
Deadline for applications: 07.12.2019.