Gi Group HR Solutions raspisuje oglas za poziciju Maintenance Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. was established in Serbia in April 2002 with the mission to support clients in achieving their business strategy by offering a wide knowledge of the local market, experience of our international consultants, and tried and tested practices of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, Production Company in Valjevo area, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations;
- Systematic analysis and correction of mechanical and electrical faults;
- Organization of electrical and mechanical tests on production facilities and building infrastructure following local regulations;
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies based on drawings, sketches or samples;
- Improve existing, and create and implement new maintenance procedures;
- Coach, train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements;
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Preparation of the preventive maintenance plan.
- University degree, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical engineering field;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in similar role, in a production company;
- Ability to work in a structured, systematic and deadline-focused way;
- People oriented person with strong team work orientation;
- Good communication skills;
- PC literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Fluency in English.
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: www.gigroup.rs/aktuelni_konkursi
Closing date: 12.12.2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us www.gigroup.rs
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!