Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results; short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated enthusiast, pragmatic and well-organized individual with genuine integrity to join our Factory Team in Surčin at the position of:
Maintenance Planner – Factory Surčin (m/f)
Main purpose of this position is to lead and improve factory maintenance planning process to ensure that all planned maintenance activities are executed with high quality and in time and as a result increase asset intensity.
What would be your main responsibilities on this position?
- Enable world class maintenance planning in operations (including operators and technicians), providing assets, Maintenance according to the Nestlé Strategy (using TPM as the multi-disciplinary approach to maintain/improve fixed assets, and AMM to manage their life cycle). Support and contribute to have a proper technical store management
- Support with data in building the maintenance budget (zero base), supported with the foreseen planned maintenance in each asset, in line with Guidelines
- Ensure that the maintenance activities in industrial services are planned properly (including extraordinary activities and special charges)
- Support the technical stores management through a proper link between the planned maintenance activities and the required spare parts, in advance, to help the whole technical store optimization process
- Ensure the planning of all maintenance activities are performed taken into account constrains on safety, food safety, energy/water consumption at factory level by analyzing the potential impact of any variable (e.g. high risk activities, spare part quality, materials, etc.)
Profile of the candidate:
- University degree in technical sciences
- Min 1 year experience in a technical field, preferably food manufacturing
- Analytical and statistical skills (tracking and analyzing KPI's)
- Committed to ensure an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations, in relation to product quality, people or environment safety, and change management
- Passionate to deliver results on work
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
Position is situated in Surčin factory and reports to Maintenance Supervisor.
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link https://tas-nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=180007BB&lang=en&sns_id=gmail not later than 23.10.2018. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get notification latest 2 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.