ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
· A full-time employment contracts
· An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
· Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
· Opportunities for advancement within the company:
· 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
· Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
· Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
· Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
· Human corporative culture:
· 90% like the atmosphere in the company
· 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
· Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
· Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
Managing Major or High Priority Incidents to resolution, demonstrating ownership of all aspects of the resolution of the Incident, actively leading the resolution team and exceeding customer expectations when delivering the service.
· Leveraging technology to issue all communications and providing key stakeholder management.
· Leading, driving, facilitating and chairing all investigation activities, meetings, and conference call.
· Forming collaborative action plans with specific actions, roles and deadlines, and ensuring these are completed.
· Matrix management of people, processes and resources including third parties – including resolving conflict to move forward to resolution.
· Being accountable for resolving the outage via workaround or permanent fix.
· Ensuring all administration and reports are maintained and up-to-date, including contacts information, technical diagrams, post major incident reviews.
· Supporting and nurturing process improvements and knowledge base improvements.
· Continually maintaining and developing tools and resources to manage major incidents effectively.
· Providing periodic major incident metrics reports.
· Experience in a customer facing role in either a Retail, Finance, Manufacturing business model.
· Incident Management knowledge and experience demonstrating understanding of both SLA & OLA delivery.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Be able to communciate with senior management and translate a techncial issue to business langauge including immediate impact and risk to business.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Exceptional meeting management skills.
· Proven critical thinking, deductive reasoning, and problem solving skills.
· Experienced operating in Multi Vendor or SIAM delivery.
Key Performance Indicators:
· Service performance meets service level agreement (SLAs/OLAs).
· Improving efficiency target.
· Customer satisfaction.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o.
ICL Services posluje na međunarodnom tržištu od 2006. godine. Jedna je od najvećih i najstarijih ruskih IT kompanija koja je trenutno u top 100 svetskih kompanija koje u oblasti outsourcing-a i ključni partner Fujitsu kompanije.Danas kompanija “ICL Services” broji više od 1.000 zaposlenih koji uspešno sarađuju sa preko 80 krupnih klijenata iz 30 država sveta (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin), i pružaju…Više o poslodavcu