Mama Shelter BELGRADE
Come join the lively, spirited family of MAMA Shelter! Founded in 2008 by Serge Trigano and his sons Benjamin and Jérémie, MAMA is a place for people of all ages, countries, cultures and ethnic backgrounds to come, gather and connect. Be a part of the magic that is MAMA! We are currently looking for people who possess drive, charisma and warmth to join our team in Mama Shelter Belgrade.
As the Mama family member, while representing the Company, you are expected to embody the Mama Spirit. Being genuine, kind, considerate, courteous, thoughtful, positive and respectful to ALL Mama Family Members, guests, vendors, contractors and anyone on the Mama Shelter premise is essential to you performing your position here at Mama Shelter satisfactory. This also includes being mindful of these characteristics while representing Mama Shelter at any time. Mama is like an urban kibbutz, providing our guests with a fun, friendly, personal human experience and Family with an exciting, enjoyable place to work and your attitude is vital to Mama’s success.
Objective: Helping guests of the hotel with their requests during the stay. Working closely with front desk team and performing various tasks according to their needs and requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets and welcomes guests, follows guests to the front desk
- Assists guests with luggage
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk
- Answers inquiries regarding hotel area and services
- Provides guests with places to visit, eat and shop; collects and distributes messages for guest
- Takes care of the cleanliness and order of the lobby and front desk area
- Arranges transportation for guests
- Assists guests with parking on their arrival
- Carries luggage from the room upon request
- Other duties as assigned from the relevant scope of work
- Reference: leMDoWIkCwHkUvqiLK6AXhRwjnbupP4Ige9HV3vptnw.
- Related hotel work experience is an advantage
- High school diploma
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and wants of guests while balancing business needs of the Company
- Good at organizing and prioritizing tasks
- Meticulous and responsive
- Works great in a team
- Must have the ability to work flexible work hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Apply electronically with your resume.