Mama Shelter BELGRADE
Waiter / Waitress
Come join the lively, spirited family of MAMA Shelter! Founded in 2008 by Serge Trigano and his sons Benjamin and Jérémie, MAMA is a place for people of all ages, countries, cultures and ethnic backgrounds to come, gather and connect. We are currently looking for people who possess drive, charisma and warmth to join our team in Mama Belgrade.
As the Mama Family member and ambassador of the Mama brand, while representing the Company, you are expected to embody the Mama Spirit. Being genuine, kind, considerate, courteous, thoughtful, positive and respectful to ALL Mama Family Members, guests, vendors, contractors and anyone on the Mama Shelter premise is essential to you performing your position here at Mama Shelter satisfactory. This also includes being mindful of these characteristics while representing Mama Shelter at any time. Mama is like an urban kibbutz, providing our guests with a fun, friendly, personal human experience and Family with an exciting, enjoyable place to work and your attitude is vital to Mama’s success.
Objective: The Waiter/Waitress takes food and beverage orders and delivers items to the guests while adhering to Mama service and health and safety standards. Ensures guests receive excellent service while meeting and exceeding guest expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets guests
- Takes orders
- Taking all items needed for service while ensuring guests receive excellent service
- Anticipates needs and wants of guests, recommends and suggests to guests in choosing drinks and food
- Runs food
- Assists with any additional needs or requests of the guests
- Communicates directly with kitchen staff (depending on the position) to ensure that correct orders are delivered and special requests are met
- Ensures guests complaints are promptly addressed by management
- Busses tables
- Contributes to restaurant cleanliness and set up before and after the service
- Works cleanly to minimize mess, waste and dangerous working conditions
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding guest information
- Maintains stock of various service items
- Follows proper money handling procedures
- Maintains safe work habits and work environment
- Performs duties within the framework of the F&B department and general hotel standards and directives
- Other duties as assigned from the relevant scope of work
- Previous experience in a high-volume bar, restaurant or hotel
- Demonstrate good knowledge of food and beverage products
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing demeanour
- Listens and is available
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, lift and carry items
- Fast, quality service
- Solid work ethic
- Meticulous and responsive
- Computer software skills
- Works great in a team
Apply with your resumeelectronically.
Deadline for applications: 27.07.2018.