Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Manager of Customer Performance
The Manager of Customer Performance leads 4 teams and is the link between Account Management, Product Management and Finance for all contracted customer business of Integrated Component Services (ICS). He/she oversees that applicable financial targets are properly defined and met. He/she is responsible for delivering the analysis of financial and operational account performance and ensures correct financial forecasting and reporting. The position holder further supports revenue generation by close contract monitoring i.e. that modifications and non-contracted services as well as damages/penalty cases (CID, BER, NFF, …) are reported and charged to the respective customers. He/She is further responsible for the execution of timely and accurate invoicing of all CS customers.
- Lead the contract support, modifications, recharging and invoicing teams
- Lead the financial forecasting and budgeting process for the Account Management organization. Define, manage and analyse customer account value flows and profitability (, revenues, cost, invoicing accuracy, etc.).
- Analyse the relationship between customer financial profile and operational KPIs / SLAs (e.g. FHs, fleet aging, fleet development, Scrap rates, performance guarantee, etc) to support compliance with contractual Service Levels and concurrently maximize profitability
- Drive root cause analysis to understand shortfalls and opportunities together with Account Management
- Measure account performance relative to forecast and budget and identify improvement opportunities.
- Supervise and drive the end to end over and above / recharging process across all involved departments
- Improve the modification and recharging process with the main focus on commercial aspects
- Ensure timely and accurate creation and release of invoices
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- Minimum 5 years senior management experience in the aerospace and/or finance business
- Strong understanding of the aerospace business or related MRO maintenance business
- Strong competencies in business economics and finance
- Master degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, any other language is an add-on
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 04.10.2019.