Toyo Tire Corporation was founded in Japan in 1945 and is a producer of tires for passenger vehicles, light trucks, trucks & buses, as well as automobile components. It operates worldwide, including the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, China, Thailand and Malaysia. It has more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
The company was established In Serbia in 2019 and started construction of a plant in 2020, with the planned start of manufacturing in April 2022. The company plans to invest 390 million Euros and employ more than 500 persons by 2023.
About the position
Toyo Tire Serbia is currently looking for the prospective candidates for the role of Buyer
Location: Indjija site
About the role
Buyer is a pivotal position and a member of the Procurement team. Buyer has to effectively communicate across teams and ensure local policies and procedures are clearly understood and adhered to. Buyer has an important role in executing Toyo Tire`s CSR strategy, when it comes to engaging local suppliers and helping local community to the benefit of both sides, where applicable and where corporate standards are clearly met. In this role, you would:
- Direct and coordinate activities of tendering, negotiating and buying of importing materials, equipment, machinery, supplies, and material used for test runs of the plants.
- Coordinate activities and system adopted to the Free Zone scheme of Serbia.
- Represent the company in tendering, obtaining quotations, negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Represent the company in relations with customs authorities.
- Prepare and process requisitions, purchase orders, and contracts for supplies and equipment.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment, or supplies, and interview them to determine product quality, availability, service quality and terms of sales.
- Participate in the activities of the new plant start up especially in logistics of materials, equipment, machinery, supplies and material used for test runs of the plant.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate learning programs based on defined corporate procedures.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and saving plans.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs, evaluating and anticipating risks.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products, or substitute materials.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the ERP system.
- Cooperate with Toyo Tire Corporation Head Quarters and other Toyo Tire Group companies to participate in the Global Procurement activities.
To be successful in this role, you would
- Desirable college diploma or 5 years of experience on similar position
- Experienced in sourcing, negotiation and contract preparation
- Achievement oriented, skilled in decision making, relationship management, problem solving, vendor management
- Working in procurement, dealing with customs authorities, working in Free Zone
- Knowledge of MS tools
- Working with SAP
- Fluent in English
About the offer
- Taking part in the exciting project and the opportunity to build the first-class organisation from its foundations
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to work in multicultural teams with strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
We are an equal opportunity employer. Should you find this job opportunity appealing, please apply.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup je multinacionalna kompanija poreklom iz SAD-a, sa sedištem u Milvokiju, država Viskonsin. Preko 70 godina, mi pružamo kompanijama sveobuhvatna rešenja iz oblasti ljudskih resursa.Sa predstavništvima u preko 80 zemalja širom sveta, ManpowerGroup predstavlja globalnog lidera u oblasti privremenog i stalnog zapošljavanja, obezbeđujući organizacijama svih veličina kontinuirana kadrovska rešenja kako bi poboljšali poslovnu spremnost i konkurentnost. ManpowerGroup u Srbiji je prihvatila…Više o poslodavcu