Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Defining machines, tools and processes for responsible area
- Production transformation from linear production into production cells
- Production staff support during audits (internal and external)
- Training and development according to skill matrix for ME department
- Process problem solving in production and method training for ME department
- Capacity defining and tracking within dedicated production area
- Introduction of new products as well as transfer of products internally and externally
- Creating necessary documentation for controlling processes and tracking production status (working instructions, visualizations, productivity reporting)
- Analyzing data from production, quality or own sources in order to define proper actions
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Secondary school or University degree with engineering background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in same or similar position, preferably in automotive company
- Experience with methods such as 5 why, Kaepner Tregoe, Ishikawa, etc.
- Knowledge of value stream mapping method
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Understanding of material flow and people/machine utilization for capacity optimization
- Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office: generate pivot tables and charts, perform data analytics from production data)
- Proficiency in English
- Great coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Result and quality oriented person with strong customer focus
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 14.11.2018.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.