Manufacturing Resident Engineer for Electrical Division, Bečej
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 38 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $18.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #151 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 156,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
Your core responsibilities will be:
This job, represent Lear in front of wire harness manufacturing supplier, is key for the success of our business, so following objectives should be accomplished to the highest feasible standards:
Main objective is: to be representative at our supplier location supporting supplier and production developments, launches and program maintenance.
This broad goal can be divided into following activities:
- Participate on the daily meetings and active be involved as operations responsible.
- Support the wire harness manufacturing process with the proper inputs from assembly perspective in terms of routing, fixation, shielding.
- Report on Open Issues List, highlighting critical issues to Operation Manager and Plant Quality Manager and plant Car leader
- Support the W/H launching process at any time.
- Handling the raw material quality problems at the location.
- Continuous audit the manufacturing process according the Lear internal rules.
- Work together with the supplier quality representative on the manufacturing quality improvement.
- Immediately analyze problems at supplier’s facility to find the proper solution (and avoid further quality problems), and inform the Operation Manager and Quality Manager to take appropriate corrective actions.
- Manage Quality figures (PPM, DEMIF or any other customer indicator).
- Reference: -JeiVf7UnGKcbYoGrp23uQlqfs-3ZV9QYtwBlGee3oY.
- Engineering degree is a must
- Additional academic merits or experience, especially in the automotive industry, will be an asset
- Good Hungarian and English language knowledge
- Used to deal with pressure and ambiguous situations
- Eager to accept responsibilities
- Arguing skills, used to act as company’s representative