Market Research Assistant (Presales)
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission – to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place - in the most cost-effective way possible.
We are looking for a new colleague in our office in Belgrade to join our team as a Market Research Assistant. You will support the Sales team with market research, lead generation and database enrichment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent communication skills.
- Some business or IT background.
- Motivation to learn about sales intelligence & sales automation.
- Completed University Education (or in Final Year).
Nice to have
- Background in Sales or Sales Assistance.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with Databases.
- Experience with other CRM systems.
- Experience with online contact research tools.
- Self-starter & problem solver.
- Accountable & reliable team player.
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment.
- Process driven & results oriented.
- Research of Market and Company information and entry of the data into our CRM System.
- Usage of online research tools.
- Maintenance of the data quality.
- Consistent delivery of high quality, accurate contact data to the Sales team.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
Deadline for applications: 14.08.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno