Market Research Analyst (Internship)
Salary Range: 400 euro to 500 Euro monthly base salary, 100 euro monthly bonus.
Optic Power is looking for top-performing professionals who will work closely with the sales team and assist them in researching prospect companies and identifying the decision-maker contacts within prospective organizations.
Optic Power’s MRA is a perfect role for somebody who is excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, growing startup company and who enjoys working with an enthusiastic, forward-thinking team. Market Research Analysts are masters of gathering information to help us make better decisions related to resourcing and sales investment as well as identifying new market opportunities across industries, products, and geographies.
You’ll help us build our sales and marketing division here in Belgrade from the ground up and will be a critical part of our future growth strategy! You'll be part of a group that is expected to triple in size next year. Talent development is central to our core values. You'll join a company where our employees can grow their careers and MRA's have a promotional path to a number of roles within Optic Power.
What you’ll do:
- Assisting the BDR (Business Development) team in researching accounts
- Deep dive into the targeted market, searching for prospective companies and key contacts based on our ideal customer profile
- Provide BDR team with reliable contact information of the company’s decision-maker using sales tools such as Google, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Prospect.io, Company websites, Glassdoor reviews, ZoomInfo, and DiscoverOrg
- Explore Google effectively to gain a holistic understanding of our desired market, new opportunities and competitors
- Work closely with the rest of the MRA team in order to measure the quality of the data and facilitate BDR processes
- Consistently deliver high quality, accurate contact data to the BDR team by leveraging online research tools
- Collaborate with other members of the MRA team to help improve and build better processes for the Program
Who are you?
- High education level (Bachelor’s degree, the final year of studies or still on-going)
- Fluent English, knowledge of another language is a plus
- Lived or studied abroad and interest in international business
- Skills: excellent communication skills, decision-maker, creative and analytical thinking
- Competitive but also a team player, with strong work ethic, organized and intellectually curious
- Love being challenged and adapting to new situations
What do we offer?
- Paid internship with a base salary plus bonus
- Professional training and thorough knowledge of go to market and sales processes
- Possibility to join an early-stage, growing startup company and get an experience building it from the ground up
- Ability to work with a supportive team of creative, ambitious and truly inspiring people
- Modern office with a breathtaking view in Dorćol
- Possibility to work with the highly qualified team coming from companies like Google, Riot
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Team building events
- Fitpass (30 visits per month)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*This is an internship program and there is a possibility to full time hire based on MRA’s performance during those 4 months and/or a professional recommendation for future employers.
Deadline for applications: 11.10.2019.
Starting date: 14.10.2019.