Every second, of every day, TeleSign protects the world's largest Internet, mobile app, and cloud properties by establishing and verifying Mobile Identity. TeleSign's Mobile Identity platform gives digital businesses the ability to connect a unique identity with every account to verify new registrations and authenticate existing users. TeleSign created Mobile Identity to help businesses preserve their ecosystem by detecting a suspicious user before account creation, and to better protect their existing user base from account compromise. TeleSign is trusted by the world's largest companies and protects 2.5 billion accounts in more than 200 countries and in 87 languages.
TeleSign invests first and foremost in our people and has created a quality and fun workplace. We are passionate about what we do, take pride in assembling the best team, enjoy working with other bright and like-minded folks and know that our market leadership is a testament to every one of our employees.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Market Research Associate (MRA) – Chinese language
Position in Belgrade
Time frame: 5 Months Internship
TeleSign is rapidly expanding its sales organization in Belgrade and will put a heavy investment in breaking into the targeted markets. During this 5 month internship program, the Market Research Associate will assist in first researching and delivering a report to sales management on the sales market opportunity for their assigned region.
Once completed, the MRA (Market Research Associate) will be responsible for identifying and compiling contact and company information for the strategic sales opportunities outlined in the Target Market Report. The Market Research Associate will be tasked with seeking out and identifying C-Level, VP-Level, and other appropriate product titles at prospective companies using Data.com, LinkedIn, Company websites, and any other tools necessary.After the initial 5 month period, the MRA will receive a performance evaluation report highlighting both attainment of objectives as well as the MRA’s strengths and areas for development. Based on the MRA’s performance during the 5 month period, the candidate may receive an offer to become a full time employee with TeleSign and/or a professional recommendation for future employers. Compensation will include a base salary plus small bonus paid out based on performance and quality of work.
- Assist in the development of the target market report, highlighting key customer opportunities, target contacts and the overall market revenue opportunity by vertical and region
- Deep insight into the market opportunity, competitive landscape, key accounts, key contacts, including defining the TeleSign strategic value to all key accounts and contacts
- Consistently deliver high quality, accurate contact data to the BDA team by leveraging online research tools
- Assist in the development of strategic account plans for TeleSign’s key target accounts
- Collaborate with other members of the MRA team to help improve and build better processes for the BDA Program
- Final year of studies, completed basic university education, or higher level completed or still on-going
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Advanced knowledge of Chinese language is required
- Attributes: Creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, positive attitude, team player, accountable
- Reliable, strong work ethic, focused, organized, process drive, and results oriented
We are offering:
- Paid Internship–each MRA will earn a base salary plus bonus opportunities
- Exposure to internal business culture and environment
- Unique team spirit, bags of energy and fun at work
- Professional training and development opportunities
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.