TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
TeleSign invests first and foremost in our people and has created a quality and fun workplace. We are passionate about what we do, take pride in assembling the best team, enjoy working with other bright and like-minded folks and know that our market leadership is a testament to every one of our employees.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Market Research Associate (MRA) – Chinese language
Position in Belgrade
TeleSign is rapidly expanding its sales organization in Belgrade and will put a heavy investment in breaking into the targeted markets. Market Research Associate will assist in first researching and delivering a report to sales management on the sales market opportunity for their assigned region.
The MRA (Market Research Associate) will be responsible for identifying and compiling contact and company information for the strategic sales opportunities outlined in the Target Market Report. Main tasks would be seeking out and identifying C-Level, VP-Level, and other appropriate product titles at prospective companies using Data.com, LinkedIn, Company websites, and any other tools necessary.
This is a full time position. Compensation includes a base salary plus monthly bonus paid out based on performance and quality of work.
- Assist in the development of the target market report, highlighting key customer opportunities, target contacts and the overall market revenue opportunity by vertical and region
- Deep insight into the market opportunity, competitive landscape, key accounts, key contacts, including defining the TeleSign strategic value to all key accounts and contacts
- Consistently deliver high quality, accurate contact data to the BDA team by leveraging online research tools
- Assist in the development of strategic account plans for TeleSign’s key target accounts
- Collaborate with other members of the MRA team to help improve and build better processes for the BDA Program
- Final year of studies, completed basic university education, or higher level completed or still on-going
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Advanced knowledge of Chinese language is required
- Attributes: Creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, positive attitude, team player, accountable
- Reliable, strong work ethic, focused, organized, process drive, and results oriented
We are offering:
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Base salary plus bonus opportunities
- Exposure to internal business culture and environment
- Unique team spirit, bags of energy and fun at work
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.