i-Logic Internet Marketing Solutions (https://www.ilogic.co.il/) is extending team in Belgrade office and on this occasion, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position:
Market Research Analyst
Are you a marketing professional specialized in collecting and assimilating data and interpreting it in order to identify and forecast market trends? Do you enjoy finding and efficiently extracting the crucial insight, critically analyze, and build a story around it? Collecting & Analysing data and Market research? Well then, we have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for Market Research Analyst to take leadership of all aspects of market research projects and support fact-based decision making of our management.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze data through modern and traditional methods on consumers, competitors and the market place in different countries around the world
- Devise and design qualitative and quantitative custom market research projects
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for product expansion
- Apply statistical techniques to interpret data and produce substantiated recommendations
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text and presenting results
- Make recommendations for feasible methods for market penetration
- Proactively share and present market research reports and data analysis throughout the organization
- Research competitors and compile data for benchmarking
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Advise management on new innovations in the area of market research, and create new ways to meet the needs of a changing marketplace
Qualifications and requirements:
- Related working experience t for at least 1 year
- BS degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages spoken will be considered as an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with statistical software considered as an advantage
- Analytical aptitude and data-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Working in a creative and enthusiastic international environment
- Access to the most advanced tools
- Modern equipment and office
If you think you are the right fit for our team send us your application electronically.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.09.2019.