We are STAX technologies.
At STAX Technologies, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes STAX Technologies great. Join us!
We are looking for a:
STAX Technologies is excited to announce that we are looking for a Marketing Assistant, who are looking for a career in marketing with plenty of room for advancement, to join our marketing team. If you are an outgoing person who is comfortable with working in a fast-paced industry, STAX Technologies is the right place for you!
- Coordinate marketing activities related to the promotion of the company and its production program, as well as work on products branding, promotional campaigns preparation and the company's presentation on the domestic and foreign market;
- Assisting in the organization of trade fairs presentations, designing flyers, catalogs, company promotional materials, designing and supplying uniforms;
- Assisting in organizing the reception and accommodation of potential and existing clients during their visits;
- Helping in developing marketing strategies and plans for each business year;
- Assisting in communication with external PR agencies, authors, designers, and artists;
- Preparing and submitting regular reports on marketing activities;
- Writing content for all social media / maintaining them (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter);
- Organizing photo shoots for social media content, as well as the website.
- Experience in working with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator is mandatory;
- Experience in photography;
- Excellent knowledge of English language C1-C2 (advanced-expert) level;
- Knowledge of the Spanish language V1-V2 (intermediate-intermediate) level, would be considered as a plus;
- Proficient in MS Office package;
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to perform tasks in a demanding and dynamic environment;
- Professional attitude.
NOTE: Internship applications are welcomed as well.
Deadline for applications: 26.09.2019.