Marketing Company General Manager
Remote Position in Serbia with Revenue Share and Co-ownership in US
We at Cambridge Fund are looking for someone who is eager to execute all direct activities for the newly formed Marketing Company. This is a remote position in Serbia that is offering Revenue Share and Company Co-ownership in the US Based company and prospects of working in the US are a possibility.
We’re looking to meet a marketing specialist who’s self driven and eager to grow their career path on the international market! You’d be in charge of devising and implementing client retention strategies to sustain and grow revenue. If business development is your passion, if you have extensive experience with digital marketing and if you’re convinced that you can build and provide leadership to the team with your own example and contribute to the short - and long - term strategic planning and overall training of the team, we wanna hear from you!
We're looking for someone who has a strong passion to show the results and play an integral role in a successful multinational company as a leader. We're looking for a great marketing specialist who is able to develop the business strategy that gives opportunity to work in different industries and grow constantly.
We’re eager to meet an individual that is looking for experience in the US market and someone who’s capable of taking the co-ownership role and lead the entire company towards global success.
This role is responsible for business developing, marketing strategy development, constant evaluation and competitiveness across the globe. You will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining a robust portfolio of new clients and keeping and developing the existing marketing strategies.
An ideal candidate should have an in depth knowledge and experience of at least one of the marketing services below:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Social Media Management
- Content Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising
You’ll thrive with us by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing.
We’re offering you an advantageous business partnership with an opportunity for revenue sharing!
This is a position for an experienced Marketing Manager on the territory of Serbia and beyond that has proven success, who truly wants to sharpen their skills and make their next position their most important career move yet!
- Participate in the establishment of the strategic direction of the company to increase the revenue
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify competitors and the new marketing opportunities
- Build marketing strategies to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and different industries
- Develop and execute a cohesive branding strategy to maximize client retention and increase new business
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different platforms
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and flyers/brochures
- Develop databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Looking after the budget and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- Partner with al internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- 2+ years of experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results is required
- 2+ years of experience in an international company or with the use of English as a work language is preferred but not required
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great design
- Strong project leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- A strong sales mentality and approach to aggressively building the very best team
- Detail oriented, self-starter, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency and passion for research and sourcing through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, name generation research and networking
- Able to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with clients and the team
- Able to flex and problem solve to manage competing demands in a fast paced, metric driven environment
- A genuine interest in entrepreneurship is a huge plus
- Skilled in negotiation
- The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills are required
Home Protection Fund
Home Protection Fund is a real estate investment company specialized in helping homeowners with sometimes difficult real estate situations. We have a team of highly skilled professionals with experience in working with counties, banks and lawyers with a goal to help homeowners bridge the current problem being property tax, mortgage, probate, code enforcement or any similar problemViše o poslodavcu