As a recognized international company that exists for more than hundred years and as a leader in our industry with thirty four successful international brands that consist of wide range of products (such as deodorants, haircare, styling, skincare…) that operate on a local level, we want to enhance the economic development of communities in which we operate, and that is why we continuously seek for young talents. Find out more about L’Oreal.
Are you looking for a job in which you will be in charge of various challenging tasks and where almost every day will look differently? Do you want an intense learning atmosphere, which will develop many of your professional skills that are essential today in growing market? Do you want a working environment where ideas of every gender and every age are highly valued?
Join us by applying for:
MARKETING TRAINEE* (m/f)
*Marketing trainee = full-time position; usually first job (not an internship) in Belgrade
What will you do?
As a Marketing trainee, you will have the following tasks:
- Market and consumer data analysis
- Assiting in implemening new product launches
- Assisting GPM and PMs in the execution of local campaigns
- Local adaptation of advertising creative materials
- Work with creative, digital, POS agencies on the timely execution of assigned projects
- Interact effectively with other departments (internally and regionally)
- Contribute to the creation of yearly marketing plan
- Act as a primary point of contact for Hair Care social media calendar
- Maintain flawless A&P budget tracking for Hair Care brands
What are we looking for?
- You have recently finished faculty or you are currently finishing it
- Maximum 1 year of experience, preferably in marketing
- Advanced analytical skills and Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Native Serbian speaker
- to challenge methods of working and proposing his/her ideas for development of existing methods
- Person which will work with transparency, with integrity and with respect for others; and which is motivated for professional development
What are we offering to you?
- Ability to work and learn from many professionals in working environment where ideas of every gender and every age is highly valued
- Very dynamic and challenging atmosphere where every day looks different
- and help of the team that will integrate you in the business and with colleagues
- from which you will gain many various professional skills
- through giving you many different tasks that you will have to handle to give you wide range of knowledge
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English at the following link:
latest by 21.09.2019.!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.