Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Master Data Analyst
As a member of the Finance Data Management team, the position holder will be ultimately responsible for supervision and maintenance of data objects life cycle (customer, vendor, bank keys, purchase groups), setting up and renewing repair stations.
- Coordinate collection of customer, vendor, repair station data from owners and ensure data accuracy and compliance, as well as on-time adaptation in central ERP system
- Execute and supervise maintenance and creation of customer and vendor
- Execute and supervise repair station risk assessment and prepare final approval form
- Execute and supervise SAP GRC preformed actions
- Execute and supervise maintenance and creation of bank keys
- Execute and supervise maintenance and creation of purchasing groups
- Provide expertise in SAP master data maintenance
- Develop new and enhance existing data standards, track data quality and initiate data quality improvement
- Support process improvements and pro-actively identify process enhancements opportunities
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree, Bachelor or Higher in Administration, Finance or Supply Chain
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Data Management
- Minimum 1 year of experience using SAP SD or MM Module
- Experience in aviation environment will be an advantage
- English level B1
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 11.03.2020.