Material Flow Specialist
What is the job about?
- Asses current material flow setup in production
- Make analyse of the material usage in production process and adjust process accordingly
- Production shop floor layout responsible
- Develop specifications for material-handling systems
- Analyse or interpret logistics data involving customer service, forecasting, procurement, manufacturing, inventory, transportation, or warehousing
- Identify opportunities for cost-reduction or process-improvement in logistic
- Propose logistics solutions for customers
- Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements
- Develop or maintain cost estimates, forecasts, or cost models
- Evaluate effectiveness of current or future logistical processes
- Conduct logistics studies or analyses, such as network analyses or supply chain analyses
- Apply logistics modelling techniques to address issues such as operational process improvement or facility design or layout
- Reference: 21HkbZtsXYQeg_iJ-CDb-rFBec2wwHu-lx0Z-jAvNaE.
What do you need to apply?
- You are responsible with task assigned; good at planning and organizing your time
- You are analytical thinker, take initiative and driven for results
- You are team player in young and dynamic team
We are looking for:
- Several years of similar working experience will be considered as advantage
- University degree; mechanical, electrical or traffic engineering
- Previous experience in working in SAP will be considered as advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- High level of English language skills
- Driver’s license, minimum B category
If you believe that you meet the above-stated requirements and are willing to invest in your professional development, please apply by submitting your CV and Motivation letter by the end of your application.
All applications are confidential; we will contact only shortlisted candidates. Deadline for the applications is 12.01.2017.