Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Material Master Data Specialist
As a member of the Material Data Management team, the position holder will be ultimately responsible for supervision and maintenance of material master data object life cycle for all business units.
- Execute and supervise the collection of material master data
- Execute and supervise maintenance and creation of material master data
- Execute and supervise SAP GRC preformed actions
- Keep on track material master data quality and initiate data quality improvement - regular checks of material master data in terms of accuracy, completeness and consistency to assure the reliability of business processes
- Create and distribute data quality reports to subscribed business owners and follow up remediation actions
- Provide expertise in SAP material master data maintenance
- Provide expertise in DG and cage code data maintenance
- Provide material master data training to business owners in the understanding of the overall material master data workflow
- Develop process improvements and pro-actively identify process enhancements opportunities in material master data areas
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree, Bachelor or Higher in Administration, Finance or Supply Chain
- 2+ year of relevant working experience in Data Management
- Knowledge of SAP Maintenance
- Experience in aviation environment will be an advantage
- English level B1
- MS Office (Excel) - Advanced
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.10.2019.