Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
Material Master Data Officer / Data Team Lead
As a key member of the Data Management team, the position holder will be responsible to establish the appropriate data governance to ensure that high quality material master data are achieved and maintained. As well, he/she will lead a material master data team in Belgrade.
Material Master Data Officer scope of responsibilities:
- Develop business requirements referring to the material master data integration, governance and quality
- Establish data governance capabilities, including ability to audit and to define material master data governance business rules and standards
- Maintain relationships with all stakeholders involved in the material master data management process - support internal projects
- Support process improvements and pro-actively identify process enhancements opportunities in material master data
- Lead development and support activities for master data governance (MDG) - materials
- Data Team Lead scope of responsibilities:
- Lead a material master data team and manage reporting and analytics activities associated with the material master data process including SLAs, KPIs and projects
- Take responsibility for the quality of the process that your team executes
- Ensure that adequate resources are allocated to the tasks required including team planning (e.g. scheduling of holidays, training, meetings etc.)
- Build and maintain close working relationship within the team ensuring that the highest quality of service support is delivered to the business
- Take responsibility for the development plans of individual team members
- Reference: 3UDD5hJN8DxTHMA_Y9EcGl_XgLPl0cofrU_Jtxode98.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Higher education (e.g. Administration/Finance/Operational Management or similar)
- 2 years of working experience in Data Management and SAP maintenance
- Experience as a key user of SAP MM module would be considered as an asset
- Strong process orientation and understanding of IT and services
- Project management skills would be strongly desired
- Expertise in SAP MDM (Master Data Management)/MDG (Master Data Governance) tools would be an asset
- 3 years of working experience in managing the team
- Fluency in English
- Capability to make decisions independently
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.