SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Material Master Data Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place, based on a sustainable cost structure.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Material Master Data Specialist
As a member of the Master Data team, the position holder will be ultimately responsible for creation, maintenance and adaptation of SAP Material Master Data records for all business units.
- Coordinate and timely adapt the collection of Material Master Data from the data owners ensuring data accuracy and compliance, as well as, Master Data adaptation in time
- Maintain, change and create Material Master Data on a daily basis
- Perform cage code error cleansing, ensuring correct assignment of cage code to material master data
- Ensure data compliance and quality in coordination with other departments as documented in the corresponding procedures (Quality, Trade Compliance, Procurement and Engineering etc.)
- Provide expertise on Material Master Data to operations and finance activities
- Support process improvements and pro-actively identify process enhancements opportunities
- Acquire missing MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and TDS (Technical Data Sheet) from supplier and ensure that MSDS is approved under REACh regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals)
- Maintain relationships with all stakeholders involved in the Material Master Data management process
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Higher Education in Administration, Finance or Supply Chain
- 1+ year of relevant working experience in Data Management
- Knowledge of SAP Maintenance is desirable
- Experience in aviation procurement environment will be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Detail-oriented personality
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and thoroughly
- High level of service orientation
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.09.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!