Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining of ordering relevant SAP parameters
- Preparing and sending Forecast and Orders to Suppliers
- Monitoring Supplier Performance
- Daily follow-up of supplier shipment execution
- Reducing/Avoiding excess and obsolete raw material
- Implementing of Lean Ordering Process
- Analyzing of DOH report
- Controlling of Supplier related returnable packaging
- Monitoring the Raw Material Ordering Process
- Collecting required data to sustain claim/cost recovery with Suppliers
- Creating complaints/cost recoveries due to Supplier deficient performance
- Reference: AjW0mCA0wSqBJ8p4IxQFBVQAKnIlUzQeXsxBkfC7pI8.
- University/ Higher education
- Previous experience in SAP or other ERP/MRP system
- Fluent in English language
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel)
- Problem solving orientation
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.