Mathematician Programmer (Gaming)
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- You calculate the probabilities of winning combinations and other aspects of game design
- You are responsible for coding and testing the mathematical logic of our games
- You prepare the necessary mathematical documentation for the technical approval
- You are the internal contact person for requests concerning mathematical concepts
- University degree in Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar science
- 2-4 years of experience in Python programming language
- 2-4 year of experience in the area of mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar
- Good know-how in programming, statistics, combinatorics and probability calculations
- Being precise, detailed and accurate
- Solid technical English as well as good team playing and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in Java, C and C++ programming languages is an advantage
The way we work:
One Game Mathematician codes and creates mathematical concepts of games from beginning to an end. The mathematical concept is the core of our games and one of the most critical success factors in the game business markets. Project duration can be anywhere from 4 months (short) to 12 months (long). You will be working in a Game Mathematician team cooperating with Game designers, Developers and Test Engineers, in a good working atmosphere.
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, UK, Italy and United States
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review
- Test – Candidates will be asked to complete different assignments in the area of combinatorics, probability calculation and Python code optimization of mathematical logic of a game. You’ll have 7 working days to complete the test.
- Successful candidates are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!