KLEEMANN LIFTOVI d.o.o. is a manufacturing and trading lift company founded in 2005 and located in Šimanovci near Belgrade. It is a member of the international KLEEMANN GROUP, one of the major lift companies in the European and global market. It is a rapidly developing company that supplies domestic, regional and international market with high quality lifts.
KLEEMANN LIFTOVI d.o.o is searching for a candidate experienced in vertical transportation and using CAD software to successfully fill the position of:
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
About the role:
Reporting to the Main Design Engineer, you will play a key role in delivering vertical transportation solutions. The technical duties will include the conceptual-to-detailed design of all kind of vertical transportation systems. You will assist with a wide range of projects in majority of sectors including residential, office, commercial, leisure, public and healthcare and will be required to analyse client requirements, produce client reports with recommendations and design solutions, compile official design dossiers (as prescribed by Serbian Law on Planning and Construction) and technical specifications. In addition, you will support Field operations team with necessary design details and drawings.
- Develop vertical transportation design solutions for all types of buildings and project sizes.
- Ensure that the proposed solutions fulfil the codes, regulations, safety requirements and company rules. Balance important requirements such as quality, cost, manufacturability, serviceability and aesthetics.
- Manage the production of drawings, specifications, design dossiers and technical reports for all stages of a project.
- Perform engineering calculations, including drive and structural calculations, traffic analysis.
- Support the Sales team throughout pre-sales phase of projects.
- Liaise with clients’ design team and provide engineering expertise at each stage of projects. Represent the company at design planning and co-ordination meetings.
- Perform pre-design site surveys.
- Communicate with technical teams in principal factory KLEEMANN Hellas.
- MSc degree in Mechanical engineering. Membership of Serbian Chamber of Engineers (licence type 333) would be highly desirable.
- Hands-on mechanical design experience and especially experience in vertical transportation design as well as knowledge of related codes.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D drafting and MS Office. Knowledge of 3D MCAD packages and programming skills (VB/VBA, C# etc.) would be an asset.
- Structured, analytical and proactive problem solver that works well both independently and in a team. High degree of responsibility, personal planning and ability to meet deadlines.
- A friendly, ambitious and confident individual with a flexible approach, ready to take full ownership of projects. High level of attention to detail. Strong desire and ability to drive improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication (knowledge of English language is mandatory).
- Active driving licence - B category.
A career at KLEEMANN means being part of an ever-growing, passionate team. Every one of our employees plays a crucial role in the running of our business, and we value individuals who share our passion for creative thinking.
If you are ready for a new challenge please send your CV in English electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 15.10.2019.