Mechanical Design Engineer
As German company for Medical Devices in blood transfusion we are the market leader for high innovative solutions for the global healthcare system.
We want to enlarge our R&D Department to support our international sales structure with offices in Germany, Turkey, Serbia and their customers. Therefor we want to hire you for the position in our facilities in Nis, Serbia.
If you have experience with mechanical design, you are very welcome.
As a Designer you should have already excellent experience in CAD design with Solid Works to create portions or the complete device.
Your high attractive and top functional designs are according the guidelines for design to cost and design to manufacturing and easy serviceable.
Knowledge and experience about materials, static and sensor technology are needed.
- Independent design of Chassis, Housings, static and dynamic parts of mechanical systems
- Creating of complete technical drawings 2D, 3D and animated
- Methodical testing and verification of prototypes
- Analyze and improve existing designs
- Documentation of developments and designs
- Creating of Bill of Material and updating of existing BOM’s
- Using good practice guidelines for development and design
- Monitoring the complete process from development to serial production
- Constant communication with other departments regarding developments
- Excellent experience as Mechanical Design Engineer
- Engineering degree in mechanics or mechatronic
- Excellent Solid Works CAD knowledge
- Independent working and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English
If you can find yourself here with your qualifications and your attitude - please send your complete application and CV for this new and vacant position, in English language with info about your earliest possible entry date.
We’re offering an excellent salary for your excellent performance!
Deadline for applications: 27.11.2019.