NOVELIC is a high-tech company developing products in the fields of sensors, industrial electronics and wireless communications. We cover all subsystems of a modern electronic product under one roof: Embedded HW/FW, FPGA, ASIC, RF IC, etc. NOVELIC has dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. Responsibility and opportunity to lead and drive the projects is given. Stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for:
Mechanical Engineer – Designer
- 3D modelling of sheet metal and steel constructions, hydraulic pumps and motors, electric machines, switchgear
- Creation of single parts and assembly drawings, BOM lists
- Detailing of individual parts and assemblies according to international standards
- Documenting work product in a professional manner that can be shared with customers and archived using data management system
- Communication and report analysis results to team as well as multi-functional peers and management on a regular basis
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3D Modelling experience
- Experience in creating assembly and parts drawings
- Experience in design of sheet metal and steel structures
- Experience in tolerance analysis preferred
- Understanding of thermal analysis, fatigue analysis, FEM for structure analysis
- Experience in design in the field of switchgear and integration of electronic assemblies preferred
- Experience in design in the field of hydraulic pumps and motors preferred
- Knowledge of CAD tools and PLM software, Creo and Windchill preferred
- Knowledge of SPRS, ISO, DIN standards
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Positive, motivated and eager to learn new things
- Prepared to tackle new technologies
- The ability to work in team
- Positive and friendly environment
- Work in a growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
If you are interested in becoming a part of NOVELIC, please send us your CV and a brief motivation letter (in PDF format) electronically with the subject <NIC_MED_201909_YourName>
For more insight visit our website: www.novelic.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 25.10.2019.