Havas Adriatic d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Media Planner (Media Department).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Havas Adriatic d.o.o. Belgrade is part of Havas Group, one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835, the Group employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries.
At Havas, we make a meaningful difference to brands, businesses, and people. We provide our clients with a full range of integrated tools and services across multidimensional platforms. Our extensive in-house capabilities and best-in-class partners allow us to create custom, purpose-built solutions that help drive our clients’ businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Media Planner in our Media Department who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of media assignments with understanding of your clients’ line of business following best practices and a passion for seeking out new opportunities for clients. To be successful, you must be proactive, organized, and a team player.
Position at Havas Adriatic d.o.o. Belgrade
Media Planner (Media Department)
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years in a media buying, planning and strategic marketing role, agency experience preferred and minimum bachelor’s degree;
- Working knowledge and practical application of media research tools;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to relate results to client business objectives;
- Excellent quantitative understanding of media planning and buying;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including presentations).
- Gather and analyze marketing, industry, and consumer insights data to determine the client’s advertising and media needs;
- Media planning, budgeting and analysis of media data;
- Implementation of campaigns and monitoring of their implementation;
- Invoicing campaigns in accordance with approved media plans and campaigns implementation;
- Reporting campaigns, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Co-ordination and monitoring of campaigns in the countries of Ex-Yu, maintenance of close and commercially successful links with all assigned clients;
- Different types of reporting in accordance with the client’s requirements, Havas Media Center;
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic and constantly evolving working environment;
- Rewards in accordance with results achieved;
- Opportunity for further professional development.
If you want to become part of great Havas Adriatic Team, send your CV with cover letter in English as soon as possible.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 22.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!