Our client is a global, innovative healthcare company, leader in its field. In a view of supporting their further expansion, Adecco is looking for highly competent and motivated candidates for the position of:
- MD degree, specialization is preferable
- Experience in medical practice or medical department of pharmaceutical company
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
- Valid driving license
- Reference: ls2R7SbdbMVfPqLqxU1makfomhxaWuTZ39hetR9XdkM.
- Provide non-promotional, medical support that helps to ensure the safe and effective use company’s medicines, through effective scientific interactions with external experts, and scientific support for internal stakeholders
- Oversee all medical aspect of therapeutic portfolio, advises on any matters related to these aspects, training of medical representatives on these medical aspects of the products
- Participate in providing proactive input into the strategic management of branded medicines
- Provide authoritative opinion on medical and ethical matters to support all colleagues
- Provision of proactive input to the development of business strategy, working closely with commercial colleagues
- Effectively develop relationships with key influencers and external organisations to ensure that company retains a leading voice in the Serbian Healthcare industry
- Co-ordinate and utilise specialist knowledge in formulating and implementing short and long term medical strategy
- Participate in pre-launch planning, including strategic evidence planning and generation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Good understanding of corporate functions and operations
- Open minded, flexible, and team oriented person
Deadline for applications: 26.08.2017.
ADECCO OUTSOURCING d.o.o.