At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Contract: full time
Medical Representative handle sales (marketing/commercial) tasks in order to achieve the company’s objectives, to ensure attaining targets via an objective, balanced and fair presentation of the company’s medicines.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Preparation and follow-up of visits
- Double visits with company employees in other positions to all events and physicians, where medicines may need to be presented because of the subject-matter
- Organizing, planning and managing the daily number of expected visits, frequency of visits in line with the categorization
- Daily reporting obligation in the iCONNECT system
- Looking for new customers, new opportunities
- Liaise with HCPs who work in the accounts in his area who belong to the prescribed target group and with the partners who play a part in realizing the sales objectives (e.g. opinion leader, pharmacies, nurses)
- Making speeches, departmental presentations
- Organizing events, representing the company at congresses
- Regular maintenance of the database, targeting
- Classifying customers into accounts, organizing activities knowing the customer’s role within the account while relying on it
- Knowing the market and the activities of the competitors, forwarding information to the managers
- Drawing up written reports specified by the Sales Manager on time and making oral reports
- Financial discipline, settlements made accurately and precisely on time
- Knowledge of the product, knowledge of the therapeutic area (TA), knowledge of technical literature
- Knowledge of therapeutic and financing protocols in connection with the TA
- Rational investment of the financial assets – promotional budget – entrusted to him, compliance with this limit and appropriate administrative records
- Safekeeping and maintenance of the assets entrusted to him
- Active participation in the cycle and sales meetings after sufficient preparation
- Active participation in the trainings
- Compliance with deadlines and SOPs
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Education: University / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent, preferably in a relevant medical discipline
- Experienced in ethical promotion of innovative treatment options (min. 2 years)
- Location and mobility: 10% office/home based and 90% travels
- Positive attitude to change if needed, ability to challenge "status quo"
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening)
- Native local speaker and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written
- High level of ethical standards in business
- Honest, trustworthy personality
- Professional experience from pharmaceutical business environment
- Result-oriented thinking; strong customer focus and service-oriented personality; proactive attitude; sense of urgency; open for innovations; open for changes; good organizing skills; strong analytical and numerical skills; convincing communication skills; good presentation and business writing skills; ability to understand and interpret the market, customer and internal environment
- Conformity to the rules; compliance with healthcare related laws and regulations
- Good computer skills
- Compliant driver
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Deadline for applications: 17.08.2019.