Working together for a healthier world Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people.
- Visiting HCPs to help them manage their patient's disease using Pfizer products
- Distribute knowledge using guidelines through marketing literature, clinical trials related to his/her products to help physicians and other healthcare professionals take the best decisions
- Follow-up with HCP (KOL, physicians, pharmacists, or any other party having impact on the business), to gather feedback and questions regarding experience with Pfizer products
- Providing approved information to HCP on Pfizer products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects
- Enlisting Pfizer products in the formulary of institutions
- Providing feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access;
- Involved in the pre preparation of the marketing campaign through giving a feedback to the marketing team on what's the real market/customer's need
- Follow up of stock, consumption and ordering process especially in government sector and institutions in order to secure availability of the products to the patients
- Reporting visits and other activities using appropriate electronic system
- Update his/her customer list according to the targeting process by understanding customer's segmentations and customer insights
- Understand customer disease management needs
- Maintain and Create new advocates by aligning to customer's priorities/needs
- Execute the activities (international, regional and local conferences, workshops) done by marketing/ medical department to engage his/her customers
- Explore more business opportunities and expand the scope of his/her reach
- Monitors the activities of the competition, analyses occurrences on the field, reports to the management and proposes or recommends appropriate activities
- Responsible to act in accordance with Pfizer values and highest compliance standards
- Responsible to complete/attend all assigned trainings (both f2f and online) on time
- Ensures proper dressing, maintenance of records, detailing kit and vehicle.
- Medical science - University Degree
- Acts Decisively
- Self-motivated, disciplined and consistent in daily work
- Dynamic and driven for success
- Innovative and solution focused
- Communication skills, presentation skills, planning and organizational skills
- Accurate knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas and designated products
- Computer knowledge (skilled in using Microsoft Office Package)
- Proficiency in English.
- Driving license B category
- Competitive salary rate and social package
- Wide opportunities for professional development
Deadline for applications: 27.10.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.