Location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract for 6 months with possibility of extension
For Us, It’s A Mission
Mylan is one of the world’s leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, providing products to customers in approximately 165 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios, which is regularly bolstered by an innovative and robust product pipeline. With a workforce of more than 35,000, Mylan has attained leading positions in key international markets through its wide array of dosage forms and delivery systems, significant manufacturing capacity, global commercial scale and a committed focus on quality and customer service.
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a ‘doer’ and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
- Representation of Mylan in a professional manner that aligns with company image, ensuring activities comply with legal and ethical standards
- Implementation of marketing program activities
- Development of trustful long-term partnership with the company clients
- Monitoring market trends and activities in assigned territory and provide feedback and insights to the manager
- Organization and execution of local seminars and workshops for HCPs
- Timely, accurate and detailed activity reporting
Here are the qualifications required for this position:
- University degree (Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Veterinary)
- Work experience in a similar position is desirable
- Fluent English knowledge
- Competency in MS Office applications
- Clean driving license
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that, by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional approach and how your skills might complement our mission.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information received will be handled carefully and treated with confidentiality.
If you want to be part of our team please apply for the position before 24.03.2018.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank the other candidates for applying.