LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 900-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We are looking for a:
Medior Frontend Software Developer
Job location: Novi Sad
With one of our long-term clients we’re starting a new React/NodeJS project and we’d like you to be a part of it – to share your experience with others and boost your career working with great colleagues in Novi Sad office!
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with React/Redux frameworks
- Experience with NodeJS based development environment (Webpack, Gulp, etc.)
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience with NodeJS
- Knowledge of some of testing frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, etc.)
- Knowledge of other JS frameworks (Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Basic understanding of server side languages (Java, C#, etc.)
- 2+ year of relevant experience
What we offer:
- Professional challenges in working on complex systems
- Opportunity for creative and independent work
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- Relocation package if you are moving to Novi Sad
- Personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- Opportunity to attend international technical conferences
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Business travel opportunities
- Private health insurance
Deadline for applications: 19.08.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno