Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Medior Java Engineer (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Develop different AUTOSAR plugins in Java
- Support for AUTOSAR users in Continental, worldwide
- You will have the possibility to define concepts, to implement your own ideas, to learn from the experience of the people that you get in contact with and to couch people
- A mentor will guide you step by step through the topics and you’ll be part of a young team that is waiting for you
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Good Java development skills (minimum 3 years experience)
- Software architecture experience is a plus
- Eclipse usage is a plus
- Analytical thinking
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 25.08.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: