Dataplan is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations, with offices in Belgium and Serbia. As IT-reference Dataplan offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development. Dataplan builds and maintains complex IT networks, provides services and support on 24/7 basis to its clients.
Through monitoring Dataplan assures the functioning of the business critical applications of their customers. The service of Dataplan allows their clients to focus on their core business in fast moving economies. Because of our business growth, we are looking for a
Medior Support Engineer
As Medior Support Engineer at Dataplan, You will be based in Belgrade, Serbia. This position includes the following:
- Setup and Implement Service management best practices
- Build, implement, document Service Management processes
- Ensure first line of support and collaboration with remote team
- Experience supporting a Customer Service organization that directly communicates with customers, typically via telephone, email and live chat
- Ability to handle customer complaints
- Ability to prioritize your own work
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- The ability to communicate with individuals for optimum results
- Basic knowledge of and competence in Cloud solutions
- Ability to maintain a collaborative team environment
- Ability to create positive change
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Looking for a long-term career in customer services management (leadership vision)
- Proven ability to solve problems quickly
- Recognition that operational roles of this nature may involve some element of weekend oversight, plus unscheduled incident and crisis management
- 3+ year of experience in IT Operations/Production support
- ITIL service management skills
- Detecting and recording the incidents. Provide initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported incidents. Sending periodic notifications to all the stakeholders for Severity1 and Severity2 incidents (Severity 1 is the incident of highest impact and Severity 4 are the incidents with lowest impact) and assigning the appropriate technical team or subject matter expert to restore/resolve services. Ensure that proper initial incident Delivery provided to end-user or customer. Search database containing records of problems, symptoms and resolutions
- Use Escalation matrix appropriately to get appropriate level of focus from technical teams and management.
- Have good understanding in infrastructure technologies like (AWS, Linux, Servers, Middle-ware, Cloud, security, and Networking, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented, committed to deadlines and have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong coordination skills with multiple stakeholders
- Structured method of moderating P1/P2/Major incidents with complete control of troubleshooting, communication with all stakeholders from business, management and technical teams.
- Decisive, driven and a true optimist
- A strong sense of urgency and inspire his/her team to do the same
- Languages: EN is a must, FR and/or NL are a +, additional European languages may be an asset
- An attractive position in a growing international and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Private medical insurance
Deadline for applications: 28.09.2019.