MEI TA Europe Ltd. is a company that is producing automotive parts, engine parts and general industrial parts. Our company aspires to be the world leader on the turbochargers market, providing the high quality components such as components for turbine housings and central housings. All of the castings and machine processing are done in our factory.
Mei Ta Europe is a great opportunity for you, regardless you are an expert, experienced worker, student or a recent graduate.
To support our team at the manufacturing process we currently looking for:
Customer Quality Engineer (ISO, IATF)
Mei Ta Europe is looking for an aspiring quality engineer to join the Quality Assurance team.
Main work of a quality engineer includes, but is not limited to:
- Establish, review and update QMS documentation
- Participate in internal system/process/product audits
- Participate in second- and third-party audits
- Organize the audit team and prepare audit plan
- Prepare audit reports
- Follow up of closure of non-conformities found during audit
- Identify and communicate customer special requirements
- Understand and apply 5S principle
- Customer complaint handling
- Organizing 8D meetings and leading the problem solving process
- Small component complaint handling, communication with suppliers
- Reference: iKjdQCG5JKU_B0seGnXdJKrujxlLYxDdC_zFQOV3hdk.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Casting Technology, Materials Science or related fields
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949:2009 and/or IATF 16949:2016 (preferred)
- Understanding of ISO 9001 QMS requirements
- Understanding of principles of internal audit
- Understanding of Five core tools of automotive industry (preferred)
- ISO 9001 auditor certificate (preferred)
- Candidate should be proficient in English
- Candidate should be proficient in use of Microsoft Office and related software packages
- Candidate should possess good communication skills